Our Fischer DE90 is a flexible differential pressure sensor that is ideal for any industrial application.
- Our DE90 offers high measuring accuracy and repeatability of measured values
- It offers wide measuring range from 25 pa to 25Kpa
- Comes with Modbus RTU interface and expandable by additional sensors for temperature, relative humidity and air quality
- It offers easy operation and parameterisation with industrial-compliant membrane key pad
- It is equipped with colour change backlight LC display to facilitate easy detection of operating states
Our Differential pressure sensor is used in various industrial applications including:
- Multi-channel monitoring of intake-air and exhaust-air filtration systems as well as extraction systems
- Controlled volumetric flow measurement for reducing energy costs
- Dynamic filter monitoring system to ensure early detection of filter blockage
- Individual room precision-control facilities in clean rooms and safety laboratories
The DE90 is all set to be launched soon. Please contact us for any further information.