Future cities will face various challenges – one of them will be the reduction of parking search traffic. The basis for it is an intelligent and dynamic parking solution that is not only based on the static parking data, but visualizes also the number of free parking spaces outdoors (on- and off-street) on local displays or via apps.
Over time, cities and operators have already purchased various technologies from different vendors (barriers, induction loops, ultrasonic sensors, etc.) offering parking solutions to their individual needs. At Alvi Technologies, we can now offer a powerful tool that provides smart parking solutions. Our ParkGard® Control Center is now able to connect different technologies and control different sensors. Flexible integration of additional applications such as pay and display machines or gas alarm systems, completes the comprehensive functionality of the ParkGard® Control Center. Using the ParkGard® Control Center, the park operator has got each parking space and all the sensors in view and under control at any time. Whether occupancy statistics or dynamic signposts – the software provides the access in real-time. Faster processing of individual requests, retrieving of all desired information just at the moment of the query and increasingly easy handling make the ParkGard® Control Center an effective and popular tool for the parking space management. It not only closes the gap between conventional and new technologies for single space detection and counting, the ParkGard® Control Center is also a universal tool for the customer-oriented parking.
Your advantages at a glance using our ParkGard® Control Center :
- Monitoring and visualization of all spaces and displays in real-time
- Control of all sensors (parking space reservation) and display (display value, brightness value)
- Evaluation of all data (statistics, trend analysis, etc.)
- Timer for automatic and periodical commands
- Easy integration of the data into an existing building management system
- Integration of external systems (for example, gas detection systems) possible
- Automatic detection of parking offenders and long-term parkers
- Automatic message about defective units
- Possibility to export all data in various formats
- The ParkGard Control Center can be pictured synchronously both on all PCs and on mobile devices
For further information, please visit our website at : MSR Traffic Navigation