A pH meter is an instrument used to measure acidity or alkalinity of a solution. pH is measured on a scale of 0-14. For taking quick measurements, a handheld pH meter is very handy.
Requirements for research laboratories are becoming stricter. The pH laboratory meter often is required to take several precise measurements in a short interval. Apart from the results being precise, they also need to be reproducible, documented and be available for further processing and archiving on a PC.
These tasks require a handheld pH meter which the user can rely on. To make reliable pH measurements easier than ever, ALVI offers Model 765 laboratory pH meter with an exemplary package of safety functions.
- Fullcheck automatic device test
- Records for QM documentation according to ISO 9000 and GLP
- Trueline calibrated analog recorder output, galvanically isolated
- Sensor monitoring with Sensoface icon alerts
- Automatic calibration with patented Calimatic
- EMC according to NAMUR
- Sensor statistics
- RS-232 interface for computer and printer
- Two user-defined measured values displayed simultaneously
- Dead-stop operation
- Self-contained clock
- Leak-proof membrane keyboard
- Robust housing
- IP 54 protection
Please download our datasheet for further information.