FISCHER – DE44 – Differential Pressure Transmitter
The DE44 is a dual-sensor multifunction pressure instrument that combines a digital readout, dual limit detection relays and optional transmitter output. It can measure positive gauge, negative gauge or differential pressure of two independent gas / air pressure sources.
Examples of Application
- Ventilation and air handling systems
- Climate control systems
- Environmental systems
- Monitoring of roll-band filters, vacuum systems, etc.
- Chimney draught measurement
- Flow and control-pressure measurement
- Surface coating systems
- Robust design; over-pressure safe
- Two independent differential pressure sensors
- Selectable pressure units
- Signal output with possibility of spreading and inverting characteristc curve with any offset (optional)
- Characteristic conversion of output via 3…30 entries table
- Complete set-up of all parameters and print out by using optional PC-programming interface EU03