FISCHER – DE45 – Differential Pressure Transmitter
The DE45 is a multi-function pressure instrument with an optional transmitter output. It can measure positive gauge, negative gauge, or differential pressure.
Examples of Application
- Climate control systems
- Ventilation and air handling systems
- Environmental systems
- Monitoring of roll-band filters, vacuum systems, etc.
- Chimney draught measurement
- Flow and control-pressure measurement
- Surface coating systems
- Robust design, over-pressure safe and maintenance-free
- Signal output as an option, with possibility of spreading and inverting characteristic curve with any offset
- Characteristic conversion of output via 3…30 entries table
- Complete set-up of all parameters and print out by using optional PC-programming interface EU03