ARD 220 is a universal process immersion fitting with a simultaneous measurement up to 3 sensors.
The process immersion fitting is available with different sensor adapters, immersion lengths varying from 260mm to 2,000mm, various materials for fittings, gaskets and process connection .It’s smooth, break-free design makes sensor mounting dirt-proof. It comes with an option of cleaning equipment or sensor wetting cup
The process immersion fittings Comes with a Stainless steel 1.4571, PP-H or PVDF material to suit virtually every process and is mainly used for measurements in Basins, Tanks and Channels.
- adaptable to virtually every process due to different lengths: 260 mm to 2,000 mm
- materials: PP-H, PVDF, or 1.4571 stainless steel
- sensor adaptations: 3 x Pg 13.5 or 1 x G1”, special connections for conductivity sensors
- operation with SE 538 (pH sensor with electrolyte reservoir) possible
- process connections: flanges, pipe clamp, catenary suspension
- measurement in tanks, basins, and channels
- dirt-proof sensor mounting