Knick ARD 50 EL is a Modular Immersion Fitting with an Extraordinary Range of Functions.
The fitting is used for measuring in tanks, basins and channels. For maximum flexibility, it offers numerous functions that can be combined.
Facts and Features:
– High variability — adaptable to virtually every process
– Safe functioning, easy maintenance thanks to a special and unique design
– Easy removal/installation of the sensor adapter with just ½ turn of a coupling nut (manual)
– No cable twisting during sensor installation
– Sensor adapter: PG 13,5
– Rinse function for cleaning the sensor without opening or dismantling the fitting (PG 13.5, internal supply of rinse medium incl. check valve)
– Immersion depths: 25 – 250 cm
– Material: PP EL
– High pressure and temperature resistance
– Process connections:
flange DN 50 – DN 100 or ANSI 2“ – 4“, optionally with sliding flange bushing
wall holder catenary suspension (also as submersible version) pipe clamp
– Stainless steel bracket for strain relief of the sensor cable