ARI – 106 (H) is a cost-efficient and robust process inline fitting for 12-mm sensors.
The modular concept of process inline fitting allows adaptation to virtually every process. Replacement of components or expansion is possible at any time.
The process inline fitting is suitable for application in both aggressive chemical processes and in processes with hygienic requirements.
- adaptable to individual process conditions
- modular design
- material: steel or highly resistant plastic
- suitable for chemical process media
- suitable for hygienic applications
- CIP- and SIP-capable, autoclavable
- for pH sensors with polymeric electrolyte
- for pH sensors with pressurizable liquid electrolyte
- for oxygen or conductivity sensors with Pg 13.5 connection, 120 mm length, and 12 mm diameter
- integrated sensor protection
- suitable for hazardous locations