The Ceramat WA 154 is a process retractable fitting with pneumatic sensor lock-gate and variable immersion length up to 300 mm.
The process retractable fitting is a ceramically sealed fitting for electrochemical sensors (12 mm dia.) and optical sensors (12 mm or 12.7 mm dia.).
- Gaskets replaceable during the running process
- Usable with DN 50 and 2“ or larger ANSI flanges
- Torsion protection for fiber-optic sensors
- Pressure-resistant up to 10 bar at 140 °C
- Safety pressure up to 40 bar at 140 °C
- Available in Stainless steel, Hastelloy or titanium housing
- Virtually wear-resistant