The ProLine P 51000 is a High Voltage Transducer for Current Measurement in Railway Applications.
Maximum flexibility is achieved through a new housing concept – specifically designed for rolling stock. With integrated broadrange power supply and a unique combination of safety functions, the ProLine P 51000 is ideal for Electric as well as diesel-electric locomotives and multiple units .
ProLine P 51000 at a glance
- Overload-protected current measurement via shunt resistor from amps to kiloamps with up to 10 switchable calibrated ranges
- Short circuit recognition
- Monitoring and control of traction motors and converters
- Rated isolation voltage up to 4800 V AC/DC
- Housing offers protection against contact and pollution for added safety
- Circuit monitoring with self-diagnostics
- Selectable input ranges and floating standard signal outputs for flexible, easy system integration
- Integrated broad-range power supply
- Resistant in tough conditions: extreme temperatures, shock, vibration and harsh EMC environments