The ProLine P 52000 transducer series was specifically designed for applications on locomotives and multiple units for short circuit recognition, monitoring and control of traction motors and inverters, auxiliary inverters, accumulator batteries and others.
A brand new feature is the flexibility provided by switchable measuring ranges and an integrated broad-range power supply.
ProLine P 52000 at a glance
- Voltage measurement up to 4800 V with calibrated switching of measuring ranges
- Short circuit recognition
- Monitoring and control of traction motors and converters
- Rated isolation voltage up to 4800 V AC/DC
- Housing offers protection against contact and pollution for added safety
- Circuit monitoring with self-diagnostics
- Selectable input ranges and floating standard signal outputs for flexible, easy system integration
- Integrated broad-range power supply
- Resistant in tough conditions: extreme temperatures, shock, vibration and harsh EMC environments