SensoGate WA130H is a pneumatically operated process retractable fitting that comes in modular design for fully automatic operation.
The process retractable fitting is compact, dirt-proof fitting for very simple installation, providing particular ease of maintenance and high availability.
The Process retractable fitting alongwith Unical controllers can be used for hygienic application.
- EHEDG-certified for all process-wetted parts incl. rinsing/calibration chamber
- compact, smooth, and dirt-resistant design with interior media routing and integrated limit-position
- directed flow rinses the process seal from the process side as well as from the inside of the fitting
- perfect sensor cleaning effect by cyclone rinsing
- safe separation to the process during probe movement and prevention of re-contamination
- double gaskets with leakage bores prevent microbial contamination of the drive
- broad applications in hygienic conditions
- cost reduction by simple installation, operation, and maintenance
- very high availability
- protective rinsing of the seals for a long service life
- SensoLock for high safety of operation
- integrated check valves and limit switches
- fast and uncomplicated replacement of calibration chamber and immersion tube
- superior sensor immersion
- multiple process connections available
- process-wetted parts: stainless steel 1.4404, electropolished
- modular design
- special version for sensors with pressurizable liquid electrolyte
- SIP and CIP capable in the process