SensoGate Wa131 H is a hygienic, pneumatically operated process retractable fitting with a modular design for easy control.
The process retractable fitting is a compact, dirt-proof fitting for very simple installation, providing particular ease of maintenance and high availability.
The process retractable fitting is suitable for unrestricted use in pharmaceutical and food applications.
- EHEDG-certified for all process-wetted parts incl. rinsing/calibration chamber
- perfect sensor cleaning effect by cyclone rinsing
- safe separation to the process during probe movement and prevention of re-contamination
- double gaskets with leakage bores prevent microbial contamination of the drive
- broad applications in hygienic conditions
- cost reduction by simple installation, operation, and maintenance
- very high availability
- protective rinsing of the seals for a long service life
- SensoLock for high safety of operation
- integrated check valves and limit switches
- fast and uncomplicated replacement of calibration chamber and immersion tube
- superior sensor immersion depth
- versatile process connections available
- process-wetted parts: stainless steel 1.4404, electropolished
- modular design
- special version for sensors with pressurizable liquid electrolyte
- SIP and CIP capable in the process