SensoGate WA131 is a universal, pneumatically operated process retractable fitting with a modular design for simple controllers.
Based on the proven SensoGate modular design principle, the new WA 131 process retractable fitting is ideal for applications which do not require completely automated control but which still require superior SensoGate technology.
The new, low-priced SensoGate WA 131 process retractable fitting offers many advantages for applications which require that the sensor can be easily removed on site either for maintenance purposes or to be replaced.
- compact, smooth, and dirt-resistant design
- minimum maintenance costs and maximum flexibility thanks to completely modular design
- very simple replacement of gaskets due to divided calibration/cleaning chamber
- increased service life and reduced seal wear
- cost reduction by simple installation, operation, and maintenance
- very high availability
- protective rinsing of the seals for a long service life
- SensoLock for high safety of operation
- integrated check valves and limit switches
- fast and uncomplicated replacement of calibration chamber and immersion
- cyclone rinsing for optimum cleaning effect
- superior sensor immersion depth
- multiple process connections available
- modular design allows specific replacement of the process wetted materials: PEEK, PVDF, PP, 1.4571, Hastelloy
- plastic versions with high pressure and temperature resistance due to carbonfiber-reinforced plastics
- Special version for sensors with pressurizable liquid electrolyte