Knick – VariTrans B 10000
Isolation amplifier & signal converter for standard signals. The world’s first 3-port standard signal isolator in a 6-mm modular housing.
With its extremely compact design and low self-heating, the new standard-signal isolator from Knick sets new standards. The Vari- Trans B 10000 is available with nine selectable, calibrated ranges or as one of eight different fixed setting variants.
- Safety in the smallest of spaces 3-port isolation in a 6-mm housing
- S pace-saving installation
- No ventilation clearances required since there is no significant heat development
- Attractive price; one of the most cost-effective quality isolators on the market
- Long service life; extremely low failure rate (MTBF of 440 years) due to reduced self-heating
- Good accuracy and exemplary signal transmission for standard applications
- Calibrated range selection: No complicated calibration or adjusting
- Low-cost installation: Pluggable cross-connections allow for easy and extremely efficient connection
of the power supply to several VariTrans B 10000 units
- 8 fixed-range models: if range shifting is to be avoided
- 3-port isolation: Prevention of incorrect measurements caused by potential differences
- Simple configuration: DIL switches accessible from outside
- 5-year warranty